Monday, May 9, 2016

Here we go again!

It's the night before our trip. The day started out with checking in only to find out Joe's ticket was incomplete! Good thing we had all day to figure it out! Got his ticket underway, changed his seat, but then couldn't change mine! We will fix this at the airport, I hope!

Excited, one foot out the door, but my heart is here with my very pregnant daughter! Keep her and little baby, Indy in your prayers! And...fingers crossed I'll be here for his birth! I've always been here for her! So hard to let go. I know she's in good hands with Patty and her dad!

Packing!!!let me just say it really sucks! I needed a bigger suitcase! I got it all in, but not sure about this backpack thing. Shoes...got it to 3 pair! I know, incredible. But I'm wearing jeans to Europe and I told everyone not to wear jeans to Europe! So comfy though. However, the biggest reason? I bought a jean jacket and have to fit it in!

Sweet dreams and big adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment